In my heart, i wished it had last. I didnt want that moment to end. After all the obstacles, all the downs, that's what i needed the most. The part whereby i sat infront of you with my back facing your front, you reached out for me. You reached out, held me and brought me into your arms where i lay, with my heart at ease, safe and secured.
With my eyes closed, it felt as if we were somewhere else. Somewhere far from everything else. Laying in your arms, forgetting about the rest of the world. Us sitting on an open field, with nothing but wind blowing through our hairs, rainbows, butterflies and everything that has the epitome of happiness, joy and euphoria. I really wished for it to last.
As you lay your eyes upon me with my smile spread on my face, you held me closer and tighter. You made me laugh with your swaying and tickling. You carried me in your arms, then threw us both on to the bed, making me laugh and smile more. I know that only you could ever make me smile like that. (((:
I know no one could ever replace you, no one ever will.
I will still love you.
Signing off:
Kenny Chng
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment